Our Motto:"On Earth As It Is In Heaven"
Laboring Together in His Vineyard:
Ministers provide feeding to the congregation, but who "feeds the feeder"? That is where KRI comes in! Kingdom Reign is a fellowship of ministers which exists to provide “spiritual feeding”, equipping, training and to facilitate unity within the translocal Church. We will accomplish this through a relationship based organization which will focus on: “one on one”, small group, and conference based teaching and training. We will be guided by the Holy Spirit and the principles expressed by Jesus in Matthew 6:9-13.
Our Heart: What are our Core Values?
Just as Jesus said in the Beatitudes, blessed are the poor in spirit and those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, our mission is not just to love one another, but to make sure we spread His love through of the Gospel everywhere.
Members Can Expect:
- Regular contacts from at least one member of our board.
- Kingdom Reign to partner with them in a passionate pursuit of the Kingdom of God
- Reasonable levels of agreed upon accountability
- Counsel and input related to personal and ministerial matters as desired and agreed upon
- Access to a private Kingdom Reign online forum to discuss: thoughts, ideas and items of mutual interest (coming soon)
- Multiple annual events designed for teaching, equipping, and training for the work of the ministry
- Opportunities for “one on one” and small group interaction as the need arises
- Honoring of your congregations distinctives
- Genuine relationships established with other Kingdom Reign ministers of like faith
- Participation of other Kingdom Reign members and individual board members in your congregation’s ordination and celebratory events as desired and possible